Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wednesday night


Another day at work, the roster been changed a little this week, as I might be on late from Friday.
Not much else to tell, I went to Great Yarmouth.

After I got home, I went round my dad's, it was his birthday, today.
I got him a bottle of moisturising after shave.
he got a old soap box, with another name for one of the old after shave & men cares, 'PAGAN MAN', the after shave for real men.

I got a message on Face Party, which lead me to look up -
KirstyMacColl.com
Kirsty MacColl - Wikipedia

YouTube - Kirsty MacColl - Terry

Justice For Kirsty campaign

BBC Four Documentaries - Who Killed Kirsty MacColl?
new england kirsty maccoll
Kirsty MacColl - Theres A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop
Kirsty MacColl - Days TOTP
KIRSTY MacCOLL A NEW ENGLAND 12" Extended Mix RARE 1985
Kirsty MacColl - Can't Stop Killing You
the pogues and kirsty macColl
He's On The Beach by Kirsty MacColl 1985

Not much else to add, so now going to bed

No comments: