Tuesday 4 December 2007

Monday 2000 to 0800, five hours overtime, Ipswich

Entry for 04 December 2007 Cats to rule the world by 2010.
Still in bed, not doing much.
Did have a strange dream, but forgot what it was now, if I do not make a note of it, soon after, I forget it.

Now waching 'What's My Line?', first of two parts,
Spike & Drusilla, are the big bad in these two episodes, this is they big season from episode 3, but unlike the other big bads, Spike comes back a lot in the next few seaons, untill he is a reguar from seaon five.
Even a reguar on Angel in seaon five, the last seaon.

my cats spend most of they time on the bed with me.
Genesis, Charlotte, Jaguar & Tanya.
Not Genesis right now, I might have to get up soon, to give them more room.

No letter or anything by post today.
Again I am using the Nintendo DS, so no spell cheak and a bit slow.
I wonder if this Nintendo DS use less electric than the Apple G5 iMac, as I can say, me been more green ?.
better have my daily bath soon & get up for another night of work, plus five hours overtime.
I just get back to watching 'Kendra The Vampire Slayer.

Tuesday 4 December 2007 - 02:09PM (GMT)
Entry for 04 December 2007 Monday 2000 to 0800, five hours overtime
Last night was another night at Ipswich.
I got up about 1130, well still in bed, watching Buffy The Vimpire Slayer seaon two dvd box set, Halloween.
well was but it takes so long on this Nintendo DS with Opal , now it is 'Lie to die'
I also can not add a photo.

Sunday night, as I waited on the 2100 Norwich Thorpe to Manningtree, on platform 2, I could get Norfolk County Council wi-fii.
Very weak signal on my Nintendo DS.

Now I just get back to watching my Performa 5320 & Playstation 2 (dvd player).
also eating Lyons Maid neapolitan ice cream.
one litre for one pound, from Morrisons.

Tuesday 4 December 2007 - 12:05PM (GMT)

No comments: