Saturday 15 December 2007

Saturday Annual Leave Week


Entry for 15 December 2007
Entry for 15 December 2007 magnify
Well, all I have been doing today, is waching DVD's (Angel season three) & been on the internet, latter on today.
I phoned my Dad, did not go round.

Comic's skull fractured in attack A comedian is in hospital with a fractured skull and a broken arm after he was attacked in Norwich.
Norfolk Playhouse
Seasonal domestic abuse tackled Designated police officers are deployed to tackle an expected rise in domestic violence over the festive period.
Council rapped over repairs The Audit Commission has criticised Leicester City Council in its handling of housing repair contracts.
I wonder if Leicester is as bad, as Norwich City council ?

Youth jailed over bus stop murder A Nottingham teenager is jailed for a minimum of 14 years after stabbing a man to death at a bus stop.
A pavement cyclist kills a pedestrian ,for walking ?






Saturday 15 December 2007 - 11:25PM (GMT)
Entry for 15 December 2007 Saturday Annual Leave
Another day, I spent mostly in bed, waching Angel season two & now started to watch season three, on DVD.
Other than that, I have not done anything, well apart from had my daily bath.

I got two letters, one statement from MBNA & another about Norfolk pension.

Play Station hijackers raid lorry A lorry containing £120,000 worth of computers and Sony Play Stations is hijacked and stolen in County Antrim.
I wonder if they been trained up on Grand Theft Auto ?
Guinness heritage more humble than Arthur let on...
Good use of DNA, find out about your family, I wonder how they do that, as I would not think, they made notes in the past, about people DNA ?
Firefighters douse sword attacker - firefighters attacked by man with samurai sword, I wonder what was his reason, too worried about a water shortage ?
Windows smashed at Orange hall - Do people just hate windows ?
Time's up?
Engineer warns that the Albert Clock has begun moving again

Let's Talk
Lingus language subject of much debate

IFA claims victory in player row
NI football's governing body says it is vindicated in the eligibility row involving Irish players after a Fifa ruling.




Saturday 15 December 2007 - 07:33PM (GMT)

No comments: