Sunday 2 December 2007

Sunday Rest Day.

Entry for 02 December 2007
Entry for 02 December 2007 magnify
I few strange dream last night.

1. Going on Hoilday to Spain or somewhere, at the airport, going to get on the plan, got charged £35, I only got £25 from the cashpoint waiting in the airport, I was with xxxxx, who paid £10.

2. A dream at a railway station, I think it was Yarmouth Vaxuhall, but not.
I was waiting for someone, as a train came in, some one went onto & off the track, then went to the toilet , I went to tell them off for going onto the track, he was hiding in the toilet, under a bath ?
He could not understand anything I told him, but by then I missed the train & missed the person I was there for.

3. Driving a car ? from Great Yarmouth to Norwich, but not like any road there ? by my self.
One point in the dream, I was in the Maestro & could not move it, but I could see myself in front of me, driving away from me, fast at the same time ? two of me & the Maestro.
Then when it was out of sight, I started to move again ?

The reason I woke up so much, was because my cats, keep jumping on the bed, and I am mostly in light sleep when I dream (or can remember dreaming ? ).
I did have another dream too, before the second or first, plus they was a little more to the dreams, but not much, as soon as I got up, I started to forget them.

Sharpe's Justice (TV programme 1997)

UKTV Drama +1 (Virgin 130), now going to watch this.
I quite like this Sharpe series, it very good, I have not seen this one before.
"Unlike most of the other installments of the series, this episode was not based on a novel by Bernard Cornwell."
It says about this on the Wikipedia page on it, I noice that Alexis Denisof (which I seen in other episodes) and Philip Glenister .

Sunday 2 December 2007 - 11:18AM (GMT)
Entry for 02 December 2007
Entry for 02 December 2007 magnify
Sunday 2 December 2007 - 01:26AM (GMT)

No comments: