Sunday 16 December 2007

A Day out in Sheringham




I do not know what day the above photo was took, at Sheringham, with the old hotel in the background.
I can not remember the name of this Hotel, I think it might be the Royal Hotel ?
I can not find anything on the internet, which is easy to understand, as they is no hotel staff to make a web site & this hotel seem to be forgoting.
This post is very much more hard to do, than I first did think, it would be nice to know the name of the Hotel, it would of been more easy to find it, too, if any information was on the internet ? but I can not.
In the photos are my mum, dad, sister & grandmother (with her little dog) on my dad side.
I am a large baby ? may be 1972 / 1973 is my wild guess ?







I wonder where this photo is, Grandmother, Dad, sister & me, photo I think by my mum.
For this photo, the summer of 1971

1 comment:

Graham said...

Hi, It was the Grand Hotel, Sheringham, Norfolk, Demolished in 1974.