Monday 10 December 2007

Monday Annual Leave Week

Entry for 10 December 2007 Annual Leave Week
Entry for 10 December 2007 Annual Leave Week magnify
I did not go to bed, till about 0500 hours, mostly because I did not feel sleepy.
Still have not found that Alcatel phone yet ?

I was in bed till 1700, 12 hours, had a few strange dreams, but by now I forgot them all.
I did not go & see that movie, may be Tuesday, but that more on, if I sleep well tonight ?

I went to Morrisons, got milk for me and 24 (440ml) can of Carlsberg larger for £10, cheaper than bitter.
About 41½p each, or £1:66½ for four cans.
After I got home, with my M&S 'shopping trolley' bag, I notice the wheel small of smoking tobacco ?, after folding it up, my hand small like I been smoking too , well my left hand ?, I did not remember being anywhere near any one was was smoking, plus it was raining too.


Not got much planed for the rest of the night, phone my Dad soon, but a little late to go round.



Monday 10 December 2007 - 07:50PM (GMT)

No comments: