Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tuesday Annual Leave Week

Entry for 11 December 2007 Tuesday
I spent most of the night & day, playing FIFA Football 2004 on Xbox, I say playing, but I am cheating
Just for the EA Sports Bio ? I only just notice this, mostly because I have not play this game very much, I got it cheap, with another game at the same time, I forgot how much they was, but I think from £2 to £5 ?
I even forgot where I got them, may be Morrisons ?

I played four hours night / early hours of today, but did not save it, just the game & user profile, I only found out after, I also needed to save EA Sports Bio ?
I got a win % of 91, played 45 games (I only won them, because I cheated & played myself ?, well my cats do not like to play games on the XBox).
EA Sports level 9, after 10 hours, 32 mins playing this game, well not playing, just haing the XBox on, the this game on it, all adds up, I do not need to in the room or my flat.
Before that, I was playing on the Sega Saturn, the last game I played was FIFA '97.

I still have not found the Alcatel phone.

I got Radio Ulster on my iMac, not using the Virgin NTL set top box, as I got the XBox using the same TV.
I got two letter, MBNA & A&L (MBNA), asking for information, I know I will be in debit for the rest of my life, I can never pay it back, well aprt from when I die, then they will get they money.


Tuesday 11 December 2007 - 06:54PM (GMT)

No comments: