Wednesday 11 January 2023

Orange Wednesday

 I took my Rover 45 to the mechanic for the MOT today, I think it will fail the first time, need some work but hope it not going to cost too much,  but being nearly twenty years old?


I then went to Queen of Iceni, for breakfast ๐Ÿฅฃ, just had fry-up with black pudding, with coffee £6:89.

As I walk home, at St Ann Walf I see a two engine jet fly over, that was lower than I mostly see.

I was looking at Twitter, I seem to get a lot by people I do not follow, mostly who talk for 55 Tufton Street, the voice of Oil companies, anti vacaciones, climate change denial, hate trade unions & workers having a say in they own lives, want equality based on wealth & Francis Galton theory of eugenics that came out of Victoria Britain , lose link ๐Ÿ”— , in a aim to have a hierarchy of our shared society, that rewards more successful people and punisher what is popular to seen as failure, people who in the past, did not own land or investment in our country, "Working Class", "common people", "commoners", "plebs" I think seems more popular word?  or is that "plebeians" ; "strangers", "Foreigners", migrate", "outsiders", etc but a very popular saying "illegal immigrants invaded our county", in a way to promote thought of 1066 than understand the prolems and reason for what is going on, to promote fear and hate inside many peoples minds.

I feel like my writing this sounds silly too.

I can understand the smoking lobby as I think it each of our right to smoke if we wish, but that bad for our health , so understand why there more tax to cut down ๐Ÿšฌ smoking, and to cut this down.

Same with fossil fuel comapnies who have promoted our life to rely on this energy ⚡, there are real reason why we use so much, and easy to ignore what bad affects that is doing, to the environment, sadly it far too easy to ignore what is around us, more so if it is not affected us in a personal  way?

When I think of comapnies that promote campaigns to cut "Red Tape" of Health & Safety rules & laws, that not good for the workers or consumers, they might have the resources to take risks, as they might of put that in they plans, but staff and customers have no or little  choice, and only know when it is too late, is that a accident if a company did know the risk but ignored the affect on others?

I am just thanking to myself, and not making much sense.

I better get some sleep. 

Well my brain ๐Ÿง  is not working very well, but I deserve no help, 

Just thinking of the book and story "Les Misรฉrables", which has great meaning in this, in my own view.

Some people think the more poorer you are, the more punishment  in life is needed for motivation, but this change for the richer people, to more rewards you need for motivation ? 

This can cause a more hateful and resentment in people thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ and actions, and a society that not going to get better for anyone, even if many of  us think that just how it should be.

I better sleep, my mind, brain is all over the place, and not making much sense at all.


No comments: