Monday 16 January 2023

No more Rover 45

My car was pick up today, about 10:15 hours.

I gave him the V5C, which the yellow section was stamped , then gave him the keys, and that was it, all done.

Latter on, I hope to get a credit to my bank account of £303:13 for that.

I then went online, to register this with the DVLA, then cancelled my insurance, which I should get £99 back refund, with a fee about £54, already took away.

I then went and had breakfast ๐Ÿฅฃ at Queen of Iceni, Riverside Norwich.

Going to work on late shift, 14:30 start. 


Just talking to myself,

I am getting another car, a big change, a Rover 45 from a Rover 416, with a 1.6 engine, that a big shock?
I think I got a very good deal, I like my car what I got right now, just it not great, and a little worn out, and need much more care than I can give it.
So I get a car that is a little more newer and much better, even if it is the same in many things?

I could of spend a lot more, got something that better, or popular by many other people, but I stick with what has a low price, undervauled and cost less, but is better than other think.
Not like I am getting something perfect or super shit, it just it what I make out of it, what do I need from this car, do I want to spend, and use it for.

I got two very cheap lap tops, Lenovo 305 and G50, that did not cost much, are a little slow, but do what I need, as I very slow, lol

Cheap do not mean bad, and having a high price, will never mean perfect, it can it cover your needs, do you want or will use it, will it help you, so much that it will cover the price and cost.
With me, having any car, will not cover the price of it, by my own use, I do not need it, but I want one, just in case?
I am very mixed up, silly me.
I do not make sense to myself, let alone anyone else.
Some people want to smash my brains out with a hammer, they have to accpet just damage my car and smashing the mirror off, well better pay off than my brains, may be?

2017-07-05 23:05:00 - Date I pick up the Rover 45. 

Rover 45 AO03 BBE

I get up a little early, to drive my Rover 416 for the last time to Great Yarmouth Station Cars.
He agreed to buy my car for £200, that means £195?
He told me, the car I am getting, he will get the radio CD code for it, and do some work on it, barnings?
But as I write this on Sunday 24th July 2017, he did nothing of what he told me.
The car was still dirty, next door clean cars for £1:30!!!! so it not the cost, just did not care.

I swap cars, and drive away.
I did not notice, and was not told about the crack on the windscreen.
I replaced that the next day, £100.
It was not good to drive, brakes feedback and sound from back wheel, near side.
All this, and a service, I am getting done.
So I try to turn this mistake to ?
Silly me.
My car was put up for sale the next day, do not think he done anything with it, it was sold, I got a refund of car tax of £58.
V134 KFL Rover 416 GSi.
TAGS: rover 416rover 45


I do not need to worry about people damaging this car, any more.
I did not like it when people damage my Citroen C1, one of the reason I got a cheap Rover 416, because I hope I would not care so much, I still did.
I still cared when I had this Rover 45, I hate it when people damage others property.
Not just by accident but by having a aim to do that.

I always folder the door mirrors in, still on the Rover 416, someone smashed on off, and try to do the same on the Rover 45 just a few weeks ago.



No comments: