Thursday 26 January 2023

Benidorm - LOVE it or HATE IT !


I never been to Benidorm, so only seen  Benidorm (British TV series), which I watch years before, that mostly about Brits abroad, with some strong stereotypes for the commedia affect, now I can see more about Benidorm on You Tube, which I think shows a better view.

I would like to go, and see Benidorm, like anywhere, can not have a opinion  from reading the newspapers or opinions of others, even just fear of the unknowns? 

Before I went on hoilday in Tenerife around December 2019, I had a negative opinions of holidays, after going to Gran Canaria in early 1990's, I blamed that on being on my own, and feeling jealousy that others had family and friends around them.
So for years I never went on holiday, apart from three holidays, one around late 1990's in Blackpool, and two in about 2000's, in the same year, in Lincolnshire (Skegness  and north of Mablethorpe).
Nearly forgot, in 2004 November I went to International Drive, Orlando, Florida for two weeks.

I think then I would find it hard to understand why people went on holidays, even seems then to be a waste of money, but I do not think I would write nasty comments about it, 

Another reason why some people may write shocking opinions on a video that watched by many Benidorm fans, is to be noticed, in the old days, had to run around naked at the F.A Cup Final for the same effect.



No comments: