Friday 13 January 2023

NR | Ep.01 RIDGE RACER TYPE 4


I was watching this video, and I remember what I was feeling when I first seen it, the start looked amazing (of course now days, that might be harder to understand that view point when you might have a 4K TV), , still looks better than most other games of the time.

I did think I lost the game disc for this, but when I looked, I still got Ridge Racer Type 4 game disc, and Ridge Racer hi-spec demo disc too.

I might of got mixed up with Tekken 3, that I have not got the game disk, still got Tekken 2 with Point Black demo disk.

Now got Ridge Racer Type 4 in my PlayStation 2.

Edit.
I got Ridge Racer Type 4 on 24th April 1999 at 11:43 from Virgin Store, Colchester for £29:99 (on the box), but paid £32:94 for this game, I only got the credit card receipt, so do not know what I got with it, even signed the receipt, seems a long time before PIN numbers?

The box, manual plus booklet for other Namco PlayStation maes are good, unlike some of my games, which because of my damp flat, are damage from water dampness.
"96% A GT Beater PlayStation Power magazine.
Price Warning £29:99 sticker too, 


No comments: