Sunday 8 January 2023

Console Crunch #8 - Game Sack


I nearly bought a PlayStation 3 in 2009 I think, I was in HMV shop, Gentlemans Walk that now a bank Nat West, I went in to just waste some time, and I was in the back section where the games was.
They had a PlayStation 3 with Little Big Planet on demo, and I wanted to buy it, but when I try to get a member of staff, they seems all to be busy.

I did get a PlayStation 3 SuperSlim years latter, in 2020 I think from CEX, Norwich, for Grand Theft Auto V, to plan online.

House of the Dead 4 and then Overkill, wonder if CEX is selling a copy cheap.

Just talked about "The Typing Of The Dead", lol a few years ago, I think I got the PC version, Empire? but wanted the Dreamcast version.

Well prices I see for this game is like a new game now for PlayStation 5, 

Flower2009

No comments: