Tuesday 29 November 2022

MORRISONS 3 Course CHRISTMAS DINNER for £11.99 Makes a MOCKERY of The Co...




I went into Morrison's  after work, to get something to eat, and I see this, so I just did not believe it, so ask the nearest member of staff, is this price right, and it was, even when I was told, I did not think it was right.
She bought some more bags to here, one of which I bought, great price, £5 for two people, or for me, I eat one tonight and another, tomorrow.
So when you shop around, you can get the good prices, but it take work to shop around, or just luck, to find the right price.

Shopping 🛒trolley, , some people show a great disrespect of other properties, ie cars,  I too park away from the main shops, this is one reason I fear, plus it easy for me to park and get away.
Still when I park in a empty part, I find someone else will park next to me? when I come back, even if every other space is empty.
Do cars get lonely too and need to be next to another car? 

 


No comments: