Thursday 24 November 2022

Bush WMSAE712EW washing machine

 I got a new washing machine from Argos today.

Tuesday evening, I got my main room ready, but they come a little more early than I thought, so was not up too early.

I thought they come after midday, in the afternoon, but they came at about 10:30.

I got the Bush WMSAE712EW washing machine 7 KG, 69 kWh / 45 L /  79dB  /




So had time to go to Queen of Iceni after.

I had breakfast 🥣

Tuesday night, after I done my main room ready for the washing machine delivered Wednesday, I also went to Queen of Iceni.

I did drink a few pints, then some cans at home, so that one reason I got up late Wednesday, as I thought the delivery 🚚 would of been latter , the last slot of the day, in afternoon.
I booked this, because at the time I ordered it, I was working early shift till 14:30, 
But it was helpful it came early, but if I was working, then I would of missed it.


My last washing machine was from September 2016, Pro Action from Argos,  "ProAction WMNS610P", I think a little smaller drum than this one, may be 6KG?


 




No comments: