Thursday 8 December 2022

TENERIFE - Breaking News And Lads From Liverpool.....



See early in this video "Amazing Apartment Playa Azul Las Américas"  on Bing Maps, and "Apartamentos Playazul" on Google Maps. 
Avda. Arquitecto Gómez Cuesta N8, Bungalows Playa Azul Apto. 28, 38650, Playa de las Américas (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)

I was thinking of different view points and opinion of what is a nice looking building 🏢, I only seen this hotel in videos, but I might of seen it in person, when I got a little lost walking alone up from Veronicas towards this hotel, but I do not think I got that far, just it was at night, well early hours of the morning, early days of December 2019.
I was staying in Las Piramides Resort Hotel, which has a simple look, which is may be why I like it more.

My opinions change with time, and as I get older.

No comments: