Monday 19 December 2022

Notes to myself

 Having prolems with BAXI Duo-Tec  , which I have for some time.

The hot water take a long time to turn on, plus get to the tap, but sometimes, it turns off when I still got the tap full on.

I had to sometimes turn the kitchen tap on full, then bathroom tap (bath or sink on) to get hot water, and then it seem to turn off.

The Central heating, works but once it getting hot, then it seems to panic, light flashing on display, and some icon of a spanner, seem to be going from heating and not, then back on again, quickly so as not doing much? or sound like that.


I phoned up Gasway, and it seem to be working normal then, so I was told, no problems, and if there is, then phone then.


I had prolems not getting hot water again about 19:00 today? , then it was working again.

So since I seem to notice the prolems of going from Central Heating to getting hot water,  but I do not know why it seem to go in panic mode when it on central heating for a little time.

I got a appointment in a week time, 

I was thinking that may be it ok, still it keep playing up, and it been doing this more the last few weeks, so it feel, may be I should be making notes of what is going on, and when it happen, so it easy for me to say on the phone.

Because it hard to tell someone else, when I not got that information, and people do not believe me, and seem to think I make up things or talk bullshit.



No comments: