Tuesday 20 December 2022

My first ever phone review! Blackview A55 In-Depth Review!


I got this phone this year, to replace my BlackView A80 Pro from early 2020.
I wanted green version, but because I had problems with signing in to amazon, and forgot the password, etc, I had to redo the order, and it ended up Black.
I had this for a few months, before I swap the sim card to the A55 Pro.
Yesterday, because the A80 Pro, that was set up for how I wanted, I could not put the USB C cable into this, as keep slipping out, and not changer?

Guess what, as soon as I swap the sim, got more apps onto the A55 Pro, I try to charge the A80 Pro again, the USB C keep in, and then after I did sleep, it was fully charged when I got up, but I did not swap it back, even if I have set up the A55 Pro 100% up to the same as A80 Pro yet, that takes time.

I like the more latter Android system, it the same size, which is good, as I had problems with USB C, going back to older USB seem ok, not great, just ok.

Both are very cheap mobile πŸ“± still the A80 Pro did last two years, and I got what I payed for, which is better than many other cheap or mid range phones I had in the past.

May be my needs are low, my standards are low, or I think too much on the price than vaule?
Still for me, the A80 Pro did do very well for my needs, not perfect, and I hope the same from the A55 Pro,  plus being low price, when thing go wrong, drop it, lose it, etc, it not as painful, well unless using it, is frustrating, but most phones are that for me, so better cheap, as them guilty feeling are more bigger if it cost more?

 I better go to bed, and sleep, need rest after work, 

No comments: