Monday 12 December 2022

Austin Maxi - Test Drive & Overview (2003)


I would of loved to have a Austin Maxi when I started driving in the 1990's, 
Before that, I would of loved a Austin Princess 👸, Rover SD1, Citroën DS, Citroën 2CV,  but that was before I started to drive, and may be then, I could think of some more?

I did, I think share a Mini 1275GT with my Dad, but I got my first real car, was a Austin mini-Metro L in about 1992 for about £500 est, I did think and seen a Citroën AX to replace it, but I ended up getting another Austin Metro L 1.3 "Moody Blue", because it seem cheaper.

I have wonder what it would of been like to have got the Citroën AX then, it was not because of anything negative about it, just the Metro was cheaper, and I was getting this because I passed my test, or was going to pass it.

85 Drayton Rd, Norwich NR3 2DN

I used to remember I seen many Austin Maxi, and other cars in the 80's, and 90's, here.
The style of cars and the seat colour of 1970's cars did not age very well, in my view point, but then again, that is something more personal, and when I play GTA OnLine, I use colours that I might not, in real life, just because I can, so if I think the colours of seat, inside, or outside of the cars in the 1970s was not for me, I sure someone else must of like it, then.
Which is what I did like about them, being a little different to what I might like.

One of the reasons I like Citroën or SAAB more, as they build cars that seem to be different and uniqueness, making they own style.

I was a little different to my Dad, who like Ford and Fiat, but I some how got him to get two Austin Metro / Rover Metro, as his two last cars, and he seem to have become more of a fan than me.



No comments: