Wednesday 7 December 2022

GTA V | PS5 Graphics | Full Story - Historia Completa


I only played this in 2020, I think,
I had played GTA before, with GTA London 1969, and some copy on the Mac, but just did not get into it.

I had GTA San Andreas on PlayStation 2, but do not remember playing it much or getting anywhere in this game, even with a cheat disk?

I bought GTA IV for XBox 360, from a second hand shop, in Norwich, and I forgot when, but I did not play it much, as then more collection than playing.

Only after Covid 19, then I started to try to play more of the games I had, and after someone else got GTA V, I bought GTA V for XBox One S, I started this game, and was next to useless.

But I started to enjoy playing this game online, even if I was not very good.
I got a PlayStation 4 Pro and copy of this game, with Enterprises Pack, which I then got for the XBox One version too for £7:99 I think, the reason I got the PS 4 version, was it was given away $1,000,000 in game money each month, and I might play with my friend in the future.

I then got a XBox 360 version, after playing that, in public sessions, I was took to a airbase, then my level went from 7 to 420, with millions added to my account, then my XBox 360 crashed, restarted, I lost all the money, but was on 420 level.
I did go up two more levels but still not very good, even when I was playing in my own session, than public.
I did buy some card on the online shop, to get help with the XBox 360 version.

I seem to be better driving than other things in GTA Online, but this changed when I got the PlayStation 3 from CEX, with GTA V.

on 16th april 2021 I got a PlayStation 3 SuperSlim £115 & GTA V £8, and I played this game, I did know I was very bad and did lack the skills, just when I started to play, I did not care so much about this, used the auto aim, and it seem to work, I got though the first part, the bank robber, then the two cars, before getting oneline.

After I started to play online, I think I got to level 3 or may be four, I was playing in public session and was took to the airport, and someone gave me over $40,000,000, so I had a helping start.
After I got to Level 5, and could buy a house, I was then ahead of the other three version, even if on a lower level.
In PS3 version, I seem to be albe to shot better, and that version I got to Five Star too, then hide in the railway tunnel's, when I got better with the PS3 version, then I used this conference in the PS4, then XBox One, and even XBox 360.

I notice in this video, the start had more cuts scenes with Michael, 

No comments: