Thursday 7 July 2022

Why Windows Phone Was a $7 Billion Failure


I got a few cheaper Nokia Windows phones , 10th July 2014 I think my Nokia Lumia 625 was my first Windows phone, from Carphone Warehouse, Castle Mail £99:95, I had cheap Androids with Samsung Galaxy Ace which I did not like at all, and a few others.

To me Windows Phone seem better than Android then, on cheaper phone that I had used.
I was getting Nokia phones , even when they drop the Nokia name and then used Microsoft.
My last Nokia phone was the one that was pickpocked in Tenerife Nov 2019, which was Android then, Nokia 7 Plus, which was made by another comapny.

Now I would not pay as much as more costly mobile phone, many people do of course, it is great there is more choice now days in price, I would love a iPhone 13 Pro Max but it would not be vaule for money in how I use it?
So I get cheap, I use a BlackView A80 Pro that cost about £120 I think from memory, or around that price, and it is doing everything I want from a phone.
Android which is much better than the Samsung Galaxy Ace, and Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.



No comments: