Sunday 24 July 2022

🔴LIVE: Veronicas Strip-LAVA LOUNGE & BAR Las Americas Tenerife 🍹


I watched this when I got home from work.
This area got a stigma, but many people like this too, 
Lots of people drinking 🍻 can be good and bad, and more younger adults may be judge more harshly.
I went to this area for the first time when I was 50, but I did lose my Nokia 7 Plus mobile 📱 phone to pickpocketing, skilful criminals in doing this, and they pick the people who seem easy.
I quickly learn not to put anything in my pockets, which when I am home,  
Other people also lost they phones, but it can be money 💷 or anything else that that looks worth something?
But when I felt more used to it, I did feel more safe ?
I feel I try to write 📝 things I need to understand more, by spending more time there.



No comments: