Monday 18 September 2023

Sunday

I got the East Midlands Railway 09:55 Norwich Thorpe to Liverpool Lime Street, 158806 & 158810.

I walked to Adelphi Hotel, then waited till 16:00, booked in, and found out I was on floor 5, room 506.

So the first time I was in 301 for one night this year, then the last time I was here, room 469, and this time, this room.

I went to a few bars, Lanigans Irish Bar, then The Richard John Blackler for a burger and coffee.

Nelly Foley’s Irish pub for Guinness, then a little walk to St Luke’s Church, then Bold Street to O’Neill’s pub for another Guinness.

I then walked some more, and try The Vines, they had Titanic Plum Potter £3:90 pint.

I did have one more pint in The Celtic Corner before going back to Adelphi Hotel.

I went out again, to get a McDonalds. 

 














No comments: