Friday 22 September 2023

Notes to myself

My second hotel for this trip to Liverpool, was a four star 30 James Street, I wonder what this place look like inside, so I did look at prices, over £200 per night, but when I looked for Thursday night , it was £67:50, so I booked it?


So I wanted to see what this hotel was 4 Star Hotel, I got room 006, it had free wi-fi, but did not have a kettle with tea bags, coffee, sugar, milk?

Wednesday night, I spend some time at The rocking Horse pub, with they live music, I was feeling ok then, but the sore throat , ear ache and cough.

This seem to get more ?

So I did not want to drink, but needed to drink some soft drink?

After I been in 30 James Street for a little time, I went to The Captain Alexander for pint of Orange juice, Old Jamaica Ginger Beer, and Apple Crumble with strawberries and extra ice cream, I found it a little hard to eat the food, loss of appetite I then went back to hotel.

Friday morning, I got up, to get train to Lime Street.

I try to use the shower, same controls as the one at my last hotel, but a full standing shower without tap for a bath (no bath), but since I had to nearly stand under the shower that was cold, to change it, in the hope to get more warm water, I gave up

I was not feeling too great, and this did not help.

I got the 05:54 James Street to Liverpool Lime Street 507021.


No shops was open, and I wanted a drink for the trip, then Costa Coffee open, got two drinks in bottle.

At least I had something.

158812, 158783, 158777 & 158774 arrived at 06:31, "The first two coaches going to Nottingham and Norwich", that would be 158774, but it was 158777 that went all the way thought to Norwich, 158774 only as far as Nottingham Midland.

It felt like a long trip, at Norwich I walked home, may be sitting down for a few hours, help make the trip harder.


I just empty the bins, fed the cats, then try to sleep, not doing very well in this.

Have been drinking hot milk (well warm), and honey.

I have not felt sleepy, do not feel the need to eat, very strange, 

No comments: