Sunday 28 May 2023

Worst Rated - Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel - Is It As Bad As Peopl...


I stayed here before going to Tenerife, then after, I stayed at the Britannia Adelphi Hotel room 301.

I watched a video yesterday about someone on a trip from London to Paris by local bus and ferry, and I wanted to go to France on my next weekend off.
When I was watching videos on  Britannia Adelphi Hotel, which I stayed after I been to Tenerife, I want to stay there another night, may be room 301 again, lol, I want to stay the Wednesdat this week, then next weekend? 
I just checked the price, Friday 2nd June £69 , Saturday 3rd June £109 or Sunday 4th June £38.

I am never good at thinking of what to do next, when I stayed at Adelphi Hotel, I was late there, and left early, to get a train back to Norwich.
Next time I might see more of Liverpool, may be I could spend two nights there?

Hilton has the ex Nottingham Victoria Station Hotel, (Adelphi Hotel was Midland Railway Hotel).
I wonder if Hilton had the Adelphi Hotel, would it be better, well it would cost more.
on the BBC 1987, TV show about Adelphi, the cheapest room was £95, now it seems to be about £38.

No comments: