Saturday 20 May 2023

Trip to Nottingham







































I got the 11:56 Norwich Thorpe to Liverpool Lime Street via Nottingham Midland, 158847.

This went to plan, until after Peterborough, then on the East Coast Main Line, it got stuck behind a failed good train, so after some time, went back, to go on another line, think seen 12:56 to Liverpool Lime Street, so customer who want to go on from Nottingham on this train, will need to get the 13:54 Norwich Thorpe to Liverpool Lime Street?

As this train was so late, it means that customer get full refund of the price of they tickets.

I had less time in Nottingham, so I first went to Vat & Fiddle, then I went to Poundland to get a cable for my phone, and then to Wetherspoons pub, The Joseph Else for small fish and chips and San Miguel £6:99.

After I was thinking of going back to Vat & Fiddle, or another pub, but as I went past the Midland station, I notice that the Norwich train was late, so got that.

17:39 Nottingham Midland to Norwich from platform 1C (14:51 from Liverpool Lime Street), then just before it came in, platform change, to platform 4C, as walk to bridge, 158863 & 158785 arrived, only 158863 went onto Norwich.

It left after 18:06, I got some cans from Tesco, someone in front seem to be signing to the cashers when I was waiting to be served.

I got four cans of San Miguel £5:50, Jaffa Cakes £1, Kettle sea salt balsamic vinegar of modena potato chips for the trip back to Norwich.

I did think I was going into the Queen of Iceni, but just went home.



 

No comments: