Sunday 28 May 2023

Notes to myself

 As always, I keep thinking about things around me, and my role.

Watching a debate on You Tube, about a You Tube channel and a person behind it, which I think is more based on opinions and view points of a group of people who seem have falling out with each other, still each of they reason are shown as facts, but as I know little about it.


Now not every person like me, some do? , and I got strong opinions as well.

Having feeling and emotions about others, is just nature , which can change with time, better information and understanding of each other.

Now if you feel more negative about yourself, then may be you feel more about others around you.

I always think I want to be a more positive person, but then I give up so easy.


I see on Twitter, that politics seem to become so negative right now, may be it has always been like that?

Still there a lot I agree with and not, just I was it was more easy to be positive than negative.

I can blame 55 Tufton Street and some lobby groups, who promote a view point of some people who seen this as a investment, to change public opinion, to a way, that they support.

These groups have learned from the smoking lobby, which promoting of course smoking in the past, I am a little mixed on smoking, as sometimes I do, and I do support personal choice.

Still, we need to see what damage smoking is doing to many people health, and that should be taken into account when we debate this issue and other subjects.

I went by air from Manchester to Tenerife South airport, and back, many people think we should cut back on air travel, which I think has good reason for that.

But many of us, who want to travel quickly over the world, will find that easier to ignore.

Just like when I smoke some carry cigars, I ignore the health damage, but it is now I hope it is accepted, if I wanted to drink booze and drive a car, then I face jail time and a ban on my driving licence, as it not my right to put others at risk, from my actions.


No comments: