Monday 22 May 2023

Notes for today

 I had notice that MSN Weather E-Tree, need more points now, it used to take a week to get to level ten, and I thought 10,000 point for a E-Tree, but now that has gone up, |I am Level 8, and that need 10,000 for just that.

I notice this just before I went on holiday, but was just under Level 8, at Level 7, I think that was about 5,000.


I had a strange dream today, of me going about a shopping centre, over some days I think , watching as shops open then close?  Then I wanted to buy cake, little cakes, that seems to come from other parts of the world? It seems hot days, and very hot inside, packed with people, so I went outside, then it started to rain, then I was swimming in rain, on a hill, but the rain water stayed with me.

So when I got up -




I went shopping for cakes, and other things I needed, too.
I did not get the cakes in my dream, just cakes, lol



No comments: