Sunday 12 June 2022

Talking to myself

 My other blogger blog is set to private, and this one i think public. 

I forgot why I did that, but did write something about it here, about writing about work too much.

I mostly write to have a outlet of my own thoughts, this way no one need to read my opinion, if they do not like it or just me, but I do have a outlet for this.

I see by numbers some people have read or look at this blog, but I have always used Live Journal more, and post on there everyday.


I have post on here and my other private blog, some You Tube videos I have watch or want to, I use You Tube a lot to find out more about Video Games, computers, Apple, Commodore, history, transport, railways,, canals, Spain, Tenerife, etc, etc as this is looking just like a silly list.


May be I just got nothing to say, or others do not want to understand me, may be I seem too simple , may be I just do not know.

I do want to be liked and understood, I want to be honest just some times I do not know, anything else than my own view point, and not anyone else point of view? 

I lack understanding, as other seem to not understand me.



No comments: