Thursday 30 June 2022

Xbox Live Gold - Watch Dogs Gameplay


15th June 2017, may be that was when it was a free game with XBox Live Gold, I also found out in a story that it was free in the UK then with XBox Live Gold.
I was not playing games much then, just turning my XBox 360 E & XBox One S on to get the free games each fortnight  or there about (twice a month).

Which is why I did not know I had this game, till I got it for PlayStation 4 disc copy a few years latter.

Hacking into this world usually comes at the cost of £23.99, but from now until the 15th of July, Watch Dogs on Xbox One is absolutely free from the Xbox Games Store – as long as you’ve got an Xbox Live Gold subscription. That’s just one of the delights available via the Games With Gold scheme for June 2017 and you can find out our thoughts on all this month’s offerings by reading our in-depth article.

No comments: