Wednesday 29 June 2022

Notes to myself

 Back to work tonight again, tonight.

Since I had a shower fitted, and started to use it, I found it save time, water, etc and yet I like having a bath more, just it takes ten minutes to fill the bath up, etc, but a electric shower can take seconds for the water to get warm.

When I was in the shower, I was thinking of writing this, but as soon as I start to write, it changings from what I started to think about.

I been try to find more videos of Tenerife, which I seen in video a lot, but still I want more?

So I think I overdue to go there again, but may be I will find it hard to come back.

I have been remembering the last holiday to Playa De Las Américas in end of November and start of December 2019, the good and the bad point of it.

I got pickpocket for my "Nokia 7 Plus" phone on the second night, then bought Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Ifor about €450 est from memory.

I did feel bitter and angry 😡 over this, at the same time I did try to carry on by ignoring it, just changing how I carry money, bank card, phone, and not taken much around with me.

So it is strange that I now like Tenerife so much?

I do think about this too, may be it just to give myself hope ?

The pickpocketing is more skilful in they thefts, than violent, which I think is more the UK way? 

I feel more safe in the UK with pockets of cash or phone sticking out, or just being there, but at the same time, I not sure if I feel more safe in the UK?


So what good about Tenerife, well Irish bars, other bars, entertainment, much more friendly (some times too much for me),.

Something which I did not like at the time, I miss now, people coming up to me selling they bars, cafes, restaurante , shops, etc plus people going around selling small goods coming up to people.

Just watching a You Tube video, on City Center Centro Comercial sign, a small shopping centre, well three floor I think, with Sporting Jester, which was closed on the video from December 2021.

Ozz Music Shop, where I got a Bob Marley T-shirt, plus a stall on the ground floor where I got some more t-shirts, plus another shop I got more t-shirt and Turners tobacco.







No comments: