Tuesday 21 June 2022

My own 💭

My Dad was a Train Driver, the press now day says this role get too much money for what they do, but I am not my Dad and a Train Driver?

I do not know what he wroth is, but in his lifetime, I never gave him the return to what he gave me, and his pay then in my life time ⌚ with him, was less than many say today?

If you support the market and how that will fix prices, Train Driver get what the market says, that the true Conservative view, not this bull that they are over paid, may be they have been underpaid for far too long, may be they are underpaid now, that is opinions, but if you think the market is best, then they are paid the correct amount for they job?

Thank you ASLEF for getting this, my Dad was a member for many years since he joined the railway, and protect each other is standard and part of life.

I am a member of the RMT, my Dad got me a job on the railway, because he cared for me, and wanted to give me a more easy life than he had, he even met my mum in his job, when he was ill and recovering at a Railway Convalescent Homes , LEASOWE CASTLE, where my Mum from Belfast was a nurse.

A Train Driver and a Nurse help bring me to the world, gave me life, and still I am so disabled ♿  that I can not help others understand that no one is worthless, our own greed brings us pain, and we should work with each other more and feel better when we do?

I just can not find the words to help others understand? May be it is my fault, and my self hate has real reasons?

No one is perfect, but we can help other become better and overcome they own fears? 

Others have help me understand more, I can be better than my own greed, I can be better than my own fear, and I can help to build a better future for all of us, by working with each other, with the truth about my own fears, and not the blame or hate of others.

We need each other, we need to talk more, to understand each other words and meaning, and when we think and disagrees, say so with honesty why, and try to understand why others do not agree. We learn nothing by fear or hate, but more with reason and thought?

We can make a better future for ourselves, and share this by working with each other?

But people are not a cost that need to be cut, no one is worthless, we are what we are, and that is down to opinions and sometimes self balme and fear, each of us can learn to be a better person to help others, but when hate come into this, we protect our own fears, and try to blame others.

I have hope, for the future of my own country, even if I feel I do not fit in, today many people have said in public that the UK government is wrong to say say railway workers are paid too much, each of us need to be valued more, not less, but to start, we need to value others more too, not just ourselves, like this government, no one is worthless, but our fears can be overcome and we should understand each other more.

We make the future, we can talk more, to learn and understand each other needs, or just think our own needs are more important and have reason than anyone else, what will make a better future? The choice is up to us, by our actions and words, I want to build a better future to care for others, which I have not done in the past, each of us need to make a choice to make the future. 



No comments: