Wednesday 1 May 2024

How Many Cool Things Can I See In Just 4 HOURS? You May Be Surprised...


The last time I went to Sheffield , that I walk to Sheffield Wednesday ground, they was building the tram network, so I was following the new tram lines, as that was the first time I been there, on the walk I seen a big building of apartments , "Kelvin Flats", that looked closed, this was Saturday 1st April 1995.

I also see 4th October 1994 was when I was in Hereford, both time I was going to away matches for Nottingham Forest.

I just remember Leicester, walking to Filbert Street on 11th March 1995, on the way, I seen I think Welford Road Stadium, where a match was going to start, so nearly thought this was where I was going, silly me, had lots of people going, but I keep walking, to Filbert Street Stadium, which had mounted Police, dogs, and so many Police to keep order.


 

No comments: