Tuesday 21 May 2024

Ordered new passport

I need to order a new passport, so looking up how to do that, I need photos, so at first going to do it online, so need a Photo Both machine that did it online code ?
I looked up, it seem Boots at Castle Mail had a photo both machine, or did it ?

So went to Boots, and paid £10, no online code, so I thought I better go to Post Office, they do the Passport service, in W.H.Smith, St Stephens.
That was very easy, they even took photos for the online passport service, gave the email and mobile phone number, both worked, so in three weeks time, I get my new passport .

I then went to CEX, got 
Sega Headhunter game for PlayStation 2 for £2 & FIFA 2004, 50p for PlayStation 2.

After that, went to The Bell Hotel, each place seem to have great customer service.
I was thinking about Liverpool, £43 for tonight, at Adelphi Hotel, but I was a little late, I would just go there, then come back the next day, so will not enjoy much time there.

I went to the Glasshouse latter. 
















 

No comments: