Monday 30 October 2023

The BEST Fish and CHIPS in The WORLD! "I'm SORRY I got it TOTALLY WRONG"


"Absolutely, Michael! Sometimes it's not about being objectively the best in the world, but about the overall experience and how it makes you feel. Finding a place where the staff is friendly and welcoming can make all the difference. It's those little things that create a special atmosphere and make a place feel like home, even if it's not perfect. So, I totally get why some people might consider The Palms Fish and Chip Shop as the best place in the world for them. It's all about personal preferences and the connections we make with certain places, right?"

I only been to Tenerife twice, I not sure if I had fish and chips the first time, but second I did.
It was late, the Railway Tavern was just closing up, well so was The Bell the other side, we just arived and come by bus from Tenerife south Airport, I had a bit of ear ache from aire presure and landing, plus sleepy and wanted something to eat.
So went to a place I know, the bars was just closing, we ordered the fish and chips, then waited, a family from Yorkshire came, and the man was talking with lots of people around us, full volume, he was at the service counter, as the staff was asking me about something, it was hard to hear as he voice seem to overcome everything else, now that was a experience, he was a little bit overwhelming, may be on that night, I did have fears that the hoilday will go all wrong, but it was wonderful, thanks to my friend who help make it so much better.

Well the first night, may be I felt I was too sober, sleepy, in a rea that most people are coming from or to other places, a little merry from the joy of drinking, do not feel on the same level, more so with ear ache?

No comments: