Saturday 28 October 2023

Saturday

 


£2 chips from Bishops Bridge fish and chips shop


plane over Norwich

I only notice this when looking for a place to eat my chips, I got from Bishop Bridge fish and chip shop, £2 for large .
May be I seen it before?

Bus driver for First up to £33k per year

Heartlands fish & chips shop


Heartsease pub, next to Aldi, 

ex Loyds Bank branch in Heartsease, Norwich, now closed.

Heartsease Pub

i went to Mousehold with a friend, but left her, as she was going back to work, so I walk to Aldi.

It been a few months since I been to Aldi Heartsease, the carry bags have been moved to the till, so now need to ask for them, than pick them up from under the carry belt, next to tills

They also got seven new self service tills, I think one checkout was taken out to make room for them.

I needed a bag, so ask, gave me a 65p one. I like the old way, as I could pick the one that right for me, but now I can not, well the member of staff on the till was talking to someone else as she served me, on a ear pice, so a little more harder to ask for a bag, I felt a little rude to try to get her attraction, as she was busy talking to someone else.


The cats snacks have a new look pack, and new name, wonder what else is new about them?



Now back home, I wonder what to do next, silly me.

No comments: