Thursday 16 June 2022

Thursday 14:30 to 21:30 Thorpe Station

 I got up a little late today again, after today, I am going to be a little bit busy working three 12 hour shifts, then just late turn Monday.


I watched a few video of Tenerife, plus some other videos.

I also played Grand Theft Auto Online, first on my XBox One S, I got $100,000 in this game,  then the PlayStation 4 Pro and again I got $100,000 playing that too.

I get a little confused why, may be because I do not play them everyday now.


I seem to have a obsession over Tenerife, of course I am not the only one, and some people go there from the UK many time a year, spending a few months at a time, or even have moved there, other like me, just watch You Tube videos?

Still in my case it might seem strange, as I have only been there once, when I was there, I mostly drinking at English or Irish bars, smoking cherry cigars 24 for €5, which was not the cheapest.

I did got for a few walk on my own, try to walk to mountain ⛰ range once, walked to try to find phone shop but got lost, and some early morning, or night walks.
I want to find out more about Tenerife than just the tourists areas, as well?
I mostly watch You Tube video about the tourist areas, but a few have been about other areas too.
May be I just all talk, because until I do it, even I do not know.
May be I will just fail, but is it not better to try than fail because I did not try?


No comments: