Monday 13 June 2022

Notes to myself

 I sometimes wish I had learn more of history's , I watch many You Tube videos from many people, who know a lot more of history than I do.

I find it hard to know my own history and past, and wish I did know more about my own family past, good or bad, which is a little more mixed than other might think?

I wish I had the skill to put my thought's into words, but at the same time, that will show my lack of knowable of the world around me, and how much a outsider I am. Talking seems a easy skill, it takes understanding to say the right thing that can teach or help other.

May be I take words too much for a meaning , and sometimes people say things just to entertainment for others, and everyone got a right to be wrong by having the wrong information, may be not to ignore or lie of course.



No comments: