=======================================================================================
+++ Tuesday +++ 14:30 to 21:30 Thorpe Station
745006 platform 2 from Sidings, for 1P45 14:30 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street
745007 platform 1 arrived at 14:22 for 1P47 15:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾🚻
745010 platform 2 1P30 13:00 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 14:44 for 1P49 15:30 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾🚻
745006 unblocked toilet 🚽🪠 coach H ,
745004 platform 1 1P32 13:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 15:26 for 1P51 16:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾🚻
745110 platform 2 1P34 14:00 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 15:45 for 1P53 16:30 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾
745002 platform 1 1P36 14:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 16:20 for 1P55 17:03 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾
755333 & 755417 & 755409 platform 2 1P38 15:00 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 16:45 for 1P57 17:30 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾
745003 platform 4 1P40 15:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 17:28 for 1P59 18:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾
745001 platform 2 1P42 16:00 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 18:00 for 1P61 18:32 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾🚻
745006 platform 1 1P44 16:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 18:18 est this is lock 🔐🔒 up and out of service.
1P50 17:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 19:23. 745007 not for 1P67 20:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street but 5P50
1P52 17:50 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 19:46 - 1P69 20:32 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street. 745010
1P56 18:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 20:23 - 1P71 21:02 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street 745004
1P58 19:02 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 20:50 - 745110
745104 platform 1 1P44 16:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 18:19 for lock 🔒🔐 up and no cleaning
5P64 at signal 565 notice at 18:27, going to platform 3B for 1P65
5P64 arrived in platform 3B before platform 2 left at 18:32 for London
745* CPD Reception signal no 533
745* CPD Reception signal no 535
Notice at 18:33
745104 platform 1 left at 18:33 est
745006 platform 1 arrived at 18:39 for 19:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🚾🚻
755412 platform 3B for 1P65
755421 platform 3A arrived at 18:45 for 1P65
745006 coach G lock 🔒 out of use
755420 platform 2B for 19:28 Norwich Thorpe to Stansted Airport ✈️
745007 platform 1 1P50 17:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 19:19 for lock 🔐 up no cleaning 🧼
755420 platform 2B cleaned toilets then inside badly , not cabs as Conductor using this
1P50 17:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 19:23. 745007 not for 1P67 20:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street but 5P50
1P52 17:50 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 19:46 - 1P69 20:32 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street. 745010
1P56 18:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 20:23 - 1P71 21:02 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street 745004
1P58 19:02 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe due 20:50 - 745110
745010 platform 1 1P52 17:50 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at for 1P69 20:32 Nor19:43wich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾
745008 platform 2 arrived at from CPD Reception 535 at 19:48 for 1P67 20:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street,
20:08 Norwich Thorpe to Nottingham Midland cancelled East Midlands Railway service
745007 platform 1 left at 19:35 est
745008 dirty, done C to L toilet, coach B in use
Just done 745010,
745007 Royal Dock
745004 platform 2 1P56 18:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 20:26 for 1P71 21:02 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾🚻
I wonder if 1P58 is a quick clean, find out later, just like 745008, that arrived at 19:48?
745010 platform 1 1P52 17:50 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 19:43 for 1P69 20:32 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street cleaning 🧹🧼 toilets 🚽🪠🪠🚾
745008 platform 2 arrived at from CPD Reception 535 at 19:48 for 1P67 20:00 Norwich Thorpe to London Liverpool Street,
20:08 Norwich Thorpe to Nottingham Midland cancelled East Midlands Railway service
745007 platform 1 left at 19:35 est
745101 platform 1 1P58 19:02 London Liverpool Street to Norwich Thorpe arrived at 20:47 for quick clean 🪥🧹🪥 super deep quick flash 📸🧼
745101 unblocked coach H and E toilets 🚽🪠🪠🪠, just done at 21:04
I got a bit too frustrated today, I was a bit too slow, when I had two toilet to unblock, on a quick clean, the last clean, and some trains was late in, so less time.
On the old trains had 18 toilets, with roller towels , when they DBSO, one staff toilet in buffet car, and two toilets each coach.
then that was cut down to one toilet a coach, so eight toilets? but now just got five?
Think that would be more easy, the other way round, as more people use them, less toilets do not mean less need for them?
The old toilets, was basic flush water, easy, even the new toilets on old Mark III was better, and they had problems with CET tanks? But now, they get blocked more easy, so takes time to unblock them, and get though toilet tissue, less toilets do not mean less need, so less toilet tissue in the holders, means they run out more quickly.
Silly me, I moan too much, what will it matter if the toilet paper run out, or the soap do not works, the bins are full, or I do not just clean anything? why do I care, I do not know, but if I was using this toilet, well that will cause me problems in cleaning myself up after I use the toilet?
So I might be silly, but when I am cleaning the toilets, I want to do the best job I can, even if I do not know what that is.
Let say, may be the person using a toilet, I am male, is going on a date or a job interview, and has a poo, in a toilet, with no toilet paper, no soap, can not wipe his bum, or wash hands, so go to interview with dirty bum and pants, feeling dirty, he might of been the best person for the job, but because of his train journey , he did not get a job, that might affect others, and ?
Silly thoughts I get, may be customer should take toilet paper or wipes with them, may be hand sanitisers with them, or may be I should try to do my job, so they do not need to do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment