Wednesday 3 January 2024

Crowne Plaza IHG Hotel | Nottingham City Centre | Room Tour & Review


I have been watching a lot of You Tube reviews on Hotels, mostly cheaper hotels.
I used to use on hotel, in Nottingham, in the mid to late 1990's, - The Gresham Hotel, 109 Carrington Street, Nottingham, that used to cost £15 for a room, I liked the breakfast, I think that was include in the price, but not sure now?
This was very close to Nottingham Midland railway station, and then I used to go and watch Nottingham Forest, had a season ticket, so some evening matches, I could not get back to Norwich by train, so stayed in Nottingham, at this hotel.
It was the perfect location for this.
I wonder how it would do, in reviews, by some people on You Tube, and on web sites? I think it would never be said it was the best by them, as it was all very good value , and it felt very dated then, which was not a problem for me, as I like that about it.
I think one of the best Hotel I stay in, was one in Hereford, but that was more Bed & Breakfast, and I think that was about £15, or at least very cheap then, too.
I wish I took some photos of my stay in The Gresham Hotel, or other places that I stayed in, in the past.

    No comments: