Wednesday 3 January 2024

Worst Rated - Britannia Airport Inn Hotel - Formerly A Holiday Inn - Is ...



I remember staying in a hotel in Nottingham, one Christmas about 22 years ago, that I see now as Britannia Hotel, but when I look at what I did write about, I put Holiday Inn?

I see that the Manchester Airport Hotel, I stayed at, that was cheap, but even if it was next to the airport, it was the other side of the airport, so some miles away, by taxi.
This , so says, used to be a Holiday Inn?

"Holiday Inn Nottingham City Centre
St James Street NG1 6BN 0870 400 9061 / 0115 948 4366. Room Number 505 Arrival 25th December 2002 Departure 27th December 2002 Invoice No 27751/ Cashier 103 £39 per night, two night = £78."

I looked at this hotel, and I thought it was always Britanna Hotel, so I was thinking I got the name wrong, or the hotel, as my memory was may be wrong, but I think I remember going there, as I needed a place to stay, for that night, as no trains over them two days.
I walked from Long Eaton to Nottingham, I can not remember how I did that, now.

No comments: