Sunday 4 December 2022

18/11/1972 - The Big Match


Highlights of Crystal Palace v Leeds United, Norwich City v West Bromwich Albion and Manchester City v Manchester United.

I seem to remember this, ITV show, and I remember the names, of some of the players.
May be I remember is because I seen this on You Tube, or I read about them.

Albert Johanneson is a player I seem to remember.
Ferenc Puskas, another name I seem to remember, may be because he is super famous for his skills.
I feel like I am silly in my words, I could keep writing about people I seem to remember for no reason for myself, as I was not alive to see them play, or even understand they skills, still I seem to remember something about them.

I remember Herbert Chapman  because my Dad used to talk about him, like  Tommy Lawton  who played for Notts County.
My memory is not very good, so it like I think I remember them, but I do not, or know the reason why I think I do, and can not say or put this into words.
Memory is a strange thing, and with me, it is not perfect. 

No comments: