Wednesday 12 June 2024

IAN NAIRN: ARHUS AND NEWCASTLE


I went to Queen of Iceni, after I got the Evening standards newspapers tonight. about 17:30.
Someone was talking about Newcastle, how great place it is, and I sure he is right.
I was thinking of Ian Nairn, and he is said to love Newcastle, and you can watch this video for the reason why ?
I have not been to many places in life, and many places I do love in my own way, I seem to be going to Liverpool a lot, I have not got the education and knowledge to put this, into words, that other seem to do with ease, well I am sure they need to use words wisely, to promote they own emotions of what they like, the place they feel positive about.

I do love Tenerife, I wish I could live there, if I had the skills for a job and could do more for society, then that might come true, but now it just a dream, and I got little to offer.

At one point, I wanted to move to Belfast, but I never did, and it was just a dream, and thought.
I was thinking about moving to Nottingham, I even got a job offer, as a Train Driver, or a job leading to that, but failed the test, and that was part of memory, Goods trains I think, may be that would be more easy for me to think about, than moving alone to a new area, and learning new skills, now it easy to see how that would never have happened, but then I had hope.


It easy to see your own faults, and not see what is more positive about yourself, and what you can do, when others give you reason that you can not do something, the emotions to try to prove them wrong, is high, even if the skills to do that, are hard to find, if only I did learn more ? 

I gone a little off subject right now, some people tell me I am earning too much for just a cleaner on the railway, well they think they are correct, so they must be. 

No comments: