My trip from Liverpool Lime Street to Norwich Thorpe, by train took longer than I would want.
170419 & 170205 09:51 Liverpool Lime Street to Norwich Thorpe
745403 platform 2 for 13:48 Stansted Airport ✈️ to Norwich Thorpe, was due to leave Ely at 14:36
1K74 left at 15:12
6P52 at signal 8177 near Attenborough 1Z99 at signal 8173
1K74 at Thetford
1K83 15:27 Norwich Thorpe to Stansted Airport ✈️ on other platform, left at 16:00 755411
6P52 now at Eccles Road , notice at 16:14
8158 signal green for siding 🥳
Left Thetford at 16;50 🥳🤡🚆
Platform 3 2K89 17:27 Norwich Thorpe to Cambridge.
I got on 170205 first, as most other people got on 170419, this six coach train had lot of space.
But 170205 was only going as far as Nottingham, so at Sheffield , I got a seat in more full, 170419, which had wi-fi, but no electric plugs to charge phones.
So I was on this till Ely, when it was cancelled on platform 3, I thought platform 2 was to Ipswich, but that was a train from Stansted Airport to Norwich, but only came from Cambridge, as part of the trip was already cancelled, and it was stuck at Ely for some time, before it left.
This part of the trip took much longer, than I had hope?
this train arrived at Thorpe Station platform 3, after it should go back out, again to Cambridge?
Someone came on the PA to say, people should alight from the train more quickly, or else you will be going back to Cambridge, I did not think I seen anyone who was slow getting off the train, they go off as quickly as they could, but it was full and standing, so would take more time? Do not know why some people can not understand this?
No comments:
Post a Comment