Wednesday 27 December 2023

Grace Kelly cover live at The Rocking Horse in Liverpool 2023


I seem to have spend some time in Liverpool this year, mostly staying at Adelphi Hotel, the place that has a lot of debate about it 😱 Well it shows I like the place, as I stayed there five time.
Plus in the Wave toilets 🚽, they making Aviation fuel from Urine, well I think they are, from that smell, anywhere near the toilets 🙀

I been to The Rocking Horse a few times, good prices, better before 5pm, and got live acts on, as well, which makes the prices even better.
More early this years, most of the bars in this stripe was open, when I was there, and full, very popular place. 


I went to Rubber Soul the last few times, as well, with King John bar, and another more night time, that I did not see, but did see them getting ready for that night. The only problems here is, phone signal in the building and no wif-fi, but then most people might go there for that.

The Vines Big House pub, right next to Adelphi Hotel, is building build in the 1920's or 1930's, and been restored quite well, I have not seen any music act there, but it like  old type pub, from  age long gone, so I like this a lot.

I went in The Crown Hotel, which is in another beautiful building, seem very popular but I like the Vines better.

There still many places for me to go, still. 

No comments: