Wednesday 23 August 2023

Wednesday

 I got up early, I try to take a bath, just hot wanter for bath and shower, too hot, the sink and toilet had cold water, just not the bath or shower.


I did report this, they look into it (nothing was done).

But I left the bath half full with hot water.

I went out for breakfast , The Fall Well, I had seen it yesterday and it was full, this is another Wetherspoons pub, when I walked past when just walking around, one of the fronts door had a broken window.

Still even in the morning, it was getting full and busy.

After than I did plan to go to Leasowe Castle Hotel, from Liverpool Central Station, there was a shopping centre with CEX, so got two PlayStation 3 games.


1. Bound by Flame for £8

2. Farming Simulator for £5.


I was not sure if I travel Card was valid, but I think both was

I got the 11::25 platform 3 Liverpool Central to West Kirby, well as far as Leastowe railway station. 507011 EMU

I did think, if it was a long walk, then I might not go to the Castle, but I just stared to walk, as it looked on the map just one road, and simple to get there.


I past the Typhoo Tea HQ, on this road, not that I was thinking of tea.

I got to Leasowe Castle Hotel, there was signs saying that the bar was open to the public, so I got a pint.

£5:80.

There was a Leasowe Beer, which was I think £2:80, but that was not on yet, in a few day time.

I was looking at photos from April 1966 when my Dad was there, and met my mum, who was working here was a nurse.

there was two Canadians drinking in the garden, as I was looking at old photos of my mum who had work in Canada, in some bar, in 

SS Empress of England , Canadian Pacific Steamships Ltd, Liverpool to Quebec 16th May 1957.

After two pints, and looking at my Dad photos and postcards, I left to go back , 

I got 508130 EMU, the time says 14:03, back to Liverpool Central Station, I found another Wetherspoons then.

The north Western , that was next to Liverpool Lime Street, or could say even part of it?

everything railway , and this Wetherspoons was the better one, or was it so many photos of the railway around , on the walls?

I then went to Nelly Foley's Irish pub, some customers singings, which was nice, £3:20 Guinness.

The Blob Shop, £3:35 pint of Guinness, then I got a pint of "Fab Four" ale for £3:25, in a glass mug.

Cooper's was next, then I went to another bar, but because I did not log it on Four Square / Swarm, and it did not come up on Google Maps, I forgot which one, it was near Lanigans Irish Bar.

I had a pint of Caffrey's, which I have not see on pubs for years, I only know because I took a photo of the pub and glass, and I remember a lot of red.

I then went to McDonald's, which is very near by, I remember eating this back at the hotel, I got the photo of the order screen.

Again I had a little early night.


I do remember in early hours of Wednesday, there was a helicopter flying around, i think there was some Police action, going on.


No comments: