Wednesday 16 August 2023

Up The Creek - British Comedy Film (1958)


I just going to watch this movie now.
I not done much today, I went shopping at Wilko, not been there for a long time.
Today I got cat food (harder to get it, in cans now? ), Washing up, shower gel, etc.

I then , after being this home, went to The Bell Hotel, for they afternoon deal, small fish and chips which is £8:18, this was £7:52 when I last got it.
Only a few months ago it was £6:99.

I then went to Walk, to get more cat food, and some other things, then Poundland.
then CEX.

1. Manhunt for PlayStation 2 £8 (this seem to stop working when saving)
2. Oni for PlayStation 2 £2:50  It seem to be working after the second try.
3.  Pimp My Ride for PlayStation 2 , £2:50 that do not seem to work or load.
4.  Ferrari Challenge for PlayStation 3 £2:50 that works but I am not very good at it.



No comments: