Saturday 10 September 2022

Saturday trip to Great Yarmouth

 After I got my Microsoft Bing Reward points, and MSN weather's e-tree points, I went out with a plan of getting £1 burgers from a shop near St Mary's Catholic Church ⛪ in Great Yarmouth.

I seen it on the Mac Master You Tube video, and someone else told me after I watched this, that it is quite good.

So I got the 10:24 Norwich Thorpe platform 5B to Great Yarmouth on 755336, this was non-stop to Yarmouth by the old route.

I notice they have old coaches, sleepers at Great Yarmouth sidings and some staff was working on the coaches there, I did see many, may be two, but just going past the siding on a train, I would not know how many people are working there.


At Great Yarmouth, I walked to St Mary's Church, on Regents Street, I found the £1 burger 🍔 place, got two, then walked away eatting them, to Marina pub and Barking Smack pub, I was thinking of going in one, but could not make up my mind, so did not.

from The Grill & Grind, Regent Street.


I then walked to Liberty's on King Street, not been here since January 2020, £2:99 for Guinness , or £3 for me, still cheap price.





After that, I went for a little walk, to CEX.
180 King Street NR30 1LS
I got -
1. Yakuza 3 by Sega for PlayStation 3 for £8
2. Pay Day for PlayStation 3 for £2.
3. InFamous for PlayStation 3 for £2:50.
4. Genji : Days of the Blade for PlayStation 3 for £1:50.
5. A green PlayStation 3 wired controller 🎮 £10


I then went to The Feathers pub, got a pint of Doom Bar ale for £2:30, it is £2:10 on weekdays.
Then I was going to go into Market Taven, but changed my mind, and then went to Aldi, done some shopping there near the station, and got a train to Norwich.
755410 on 13:17 Great Yarmouth Vaxhall platform 2 to Norwich Thorpe platform 5B.


Now at home, I try the four games, but could not get PayDay to work, not the disk but downloading a update, each time it seem to nearly do it, then come up with a fault because of the internet / broadband, check your wires, so I try that latter and may be? or try to do it without the update may be?


The controler seem to work, the O button do not seem great but may be I press it too quick? Still it work, it like a XBox 360 3rd party controller I had a few years ago, but do not light up like that, and of course more like PlayStation style 





At the new Market



I bought a Sony PlayStation 3 controller 🎮 from Norwich StStephens Street CEX yesterday for £20, but in Yarmouth it is £25.


this is what I bought for £10.

Persona 4 for PlayStation 2 for £40, which I did not buy.
I got Persona 4 Arena for XBox 360 from CEX Norwich for £6, yes, not the same of course, just notice that.

Sega Dreamcast. $70.
Nintendo Game Cube £65.

Daytona USA 2001 for DreamCast for £70.



No comments: