Monday 15 April 2024

Sunday going to Liverpool

 


I got the 09:55 Norwich Thorpe to Liverpool Lime Street, 158847 and 158788.
This was late coming out of Jubilee sidings “platform 7”, so 22 minutes late ⏰ from Norwich Thorpe platform 6, it made up time at Nottingham, and after it missed out Sheffield stop, so got to Liverpool Lime Street one minute early.

Last time I got a room, that had a door to the next room, and could hear people next door talking or coughing, like in the same room, this time Ingot a room right at the back of hotel on 2nd floor, it look more grand but the bath is a bit worn where the plug hole is, I think the shower is a lot better than last time.

I went to Scruffy Murphy’s on Rainford Gardens, next to White Star ๐ŸŒŸ, then seen another one on Harrington Street, may be go there, tomorrow? 

I went to McDonald’s on 82/86 Lord Street, I needed to remember the number, as the self service machines did not give recipients? , but I did see some people with receipts ๐Ÿงพ when waiting? Very strange.

I went to the Wave Bar in Hotel, then The Vines, before going back to hotel ๐Ÿจ about 21:30 may be.
Had a more early night as wanted to sleep.
This room is a lot better for sound, can see the car park other side of road ๐Ÿ›ฃ️, and what used to be the night club.


No comments: