Pages

Sunday, 9 July 2023

The Sims 2 but I start with $0


Yesterday (Saturday 8th July 2023) I got 

1. The Sims 2 (PlayStation 2) £4
2. Ferrari F355 Challenger (PlayStation 2 ) £4.
3. Midnight Club II (PlayStation 2) £2:50
4. Ridge Racer V (PlayStation 2) £4, but it seem not to be working, well not move from loading screen?

From CEX, St Stephens Street, Norwich.

I had The Sims Bustin Out before, that was £2 from CEX.

I used to play The Sims a lot more, when I used to play on my Mac in the early 2000's.
But I have not played much of The Sims 2, or after, I got copies of them.
I got the Sims 4 on PlayStation 4 (which was free with PlayStation Plus one monthly game) and on Xbox One S (since the base game is free now), but I have not played them much at all.
The last time I had played The Sims more, was The Sims Freeplay, on Apple iPad, but I stoped playing when the sims started to age and die, with the EA aim of getting more money, as had to pay to keep them alive, since I payed for a lot of them, to be born, before this change, I thought that was just a greedy change, and stoped playing.

Today I found this video, I just seen another You Tube video of GTA IV, playing without the crime. 

No comments: