Thursday 29 June 2023

BENIDORM - Sol Pelicanos Hotel To The Strip Morgan Tavern Western Saloon


For the past few years, I was dreaming of Tenerife, Las Americas, then I went for the second time, it was a wonderful holiday, but my view point had changed, I seen mostly happy staff, but they was working long hours, but first night, as got there late, I seen it from another point of view.

I seen a friendly family , English tourist, but one too friendly and liked everyone to hear his voice, this can be seen as good and bad, at the same time.
Early hours of the morning, hearing guest coming back, not good for them to "sign:, well shout a lot, but they having fun, or ? 
Or a drunk woman who been drinking all day, getting fast food, seem ok, but could not understand, and thought she was a victim of racist shop, but 

No comments: